Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Coincidence? Only Better Homes & Gardens knows for sure

Hello all.  Just a couple of minutes ago, I was catching up on one of the blogs I follow, which led me to the Better Homes & Gardens site where I stumbled across a Color Personality Quiz – have you taken it yet?  I dived right in and answered the 8 Questions asked. What's Your Color Personality

I was really curious to see what the results were.  I like lots of different colors.  If you asked me, I would tell you that my favorite color is red, but I really like soooo many colors that it's a close call. 

Wait a minute-- this looks familiar...
Get a load of this:  first thing this morning I ordered some new fabric.  (Fabric.com Deal of the Day-- you got me again!)  Here's a peek at some of the fabrics I ordered:

What a coincidence!  Blush pink colored fabrics.
I ended up buying 11 yards of different fabrics.  No, they weren't all pink.  But just the fact that this is the color that drove me to the virtual fabric store this morning is a little bit freaky in it's timing!   Coincidence?  You tell me...




No comments:

Post a Comment